I know! I know!

I laughed as hard as the first time I saw this

I can't believe this got through!! Maybe people are starting to realize your style of comedy or something idk!!!!!

seriously when you first showed this to me i thought it was perfect the way it was and any hardcore animation would take away from it; the little stuff u added made it 100x better; and i NEVER thought it would get through congrats man

omegared responds:

This review is probably most opposite of a useless review as reviews get :)

OBAMA - Land Of Free OBAMA - Land Of Free

Best Frito yet

these are getting better and better

Frito's Day Off Frito's Day Off

i laughed so hard

when the car flew in the air at the end

One Cold Christmas One Cold Christmas

Great job

For the most part the animation was good and it was pretty funny. I really like those backgrounds, too.

The few problems I had were some inconsistency with the characters, mostly the way Santa looked, and the title screen. They're really minor, though. Sometimes the proportions of the characters were off (I'm not talking about the close-ups or when you meant them to be), and the title screen didn't fit in with the rest of the movie at all. I'd go with a different style for that.

But still I really liked it.

Hopefully this review helped somehow.

MrAbnormal responds:

wait you mean the title cards? uh yeah they were supposed to be like most cartoons with the cards showing the people that helped. i don't know.

for the proportions, heh yeah. i changed it up quite a lot. i dont like keepin style, yknow, mixin shit up but you're right i should stick to the same style

Chef Rupert Episode 1 Chef Rupert Episode 1

That wrestler has a nice boner

Man that farting sound effect never gets old

Ruptured Ruptured

Really fun

You pulled this style off perfectly.

It was action packed the whole time and the music was great. Do you know where I could download that song?

But I don't like leaving these reviews because I don't really have anything to suggest.

I mean the length didn't bother me; to be honest if it were any longer I'd probably give you 9 stars but who cares about stars

I guess maybe 1 or 2 backgrounds could've fit better, but that's just being really picky.

Alright hopefully this helped you somehow.

This is going into my favorites.

MrScriblam responds:

cool
oh yeah you can get this song on red's album cantstoptheforevertrain which is available on thebackalleys.com

Convict Vs Pico Convict Vs Pico

Not that good

I REALLY like your stuff, especially your fight scenes, but this one wasn't that good. And It might just be me, but I like when you draw with the pencil tool better.

But the problem I have with this one is that you didn't do what you usually do. I love your crazy fight scenes where you zoom in on everyones face, and then they make a hilarious stupid expression or something, and then you rotate the camera 180 degrees and something explodes. This didn't really have any crazy camera angles or a lot of action, and it was short. You kind of did the camera thing in the beginning when it went through that hall in the prison.

I really like it when you move the camera around and we get to see all these crazy views that people don't normally use.

I'm kind of out of it right now so my review might not make sense lol. Hopefully it helps, though.

Oh and this has nothing to do with this flash, but if you ever make another demo reel you should put in a clip of that one guy running up that robots body (I don't remember what that was from), because that was awesome.

Hulalaoo responds:

i agree, this movie is gay

mromromromromromromromrom mromromromromromromromrom

hahaha

ahaahahah awesome

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

I can't stop laughing

at the expressions those bears made. It just got more and more ridiculous. I loved it. PLEASE make more flashes.

Those are bears right?

Dimlight Dimlight

Not good

It's kind of weird saying the animation was bad because the whole thing was dialogue, but the way you tweened the lip sync was horrible. You used 3 different mouths to tween for the vampire, which looks REALLY bad, at least to me, and only did like 5 full seconds of fbf lip sync for the girl. I'm not saying you should do complete fbf for the lip sync, but SOME variation in the mouths would be nice instead of tweening the same poorly drawn mouth.

Concerning the rest of the animation:

For a few quick seconds you used some fbf for the girl (which was nicely done actually), but other than that the whole thing was tweened. Personally I think a few tweens here and there are fine, and sometimes completely tweened characters (kind of like madness) are okay at times, but when you use that many tweens it really looks bad.

I'm sure I had to SEE Twilight to really 'get' the parody, but the only part that was funny was the way you said 'per-FECT!'. Wow that sounded gay when I typed that. I understand if you disagree with that statement. I'll probably wish I didn't type that later on.

The voice acting was actually pretty nice, quality-wise and character-wise.

That's all I can think of right now.

ANYWHO, I hope this helps you. I feel like I just typed a bunch of stuff you and everyone else already knew, though.

Bogswallop responds:

"I probably just over-analyzed the SHIT out of something you made as a quick side-project to get some laughs."

Yea you did. But hell it's just your opinion chief. I can't change it. Least you're honest.